Members of the CARE™ Oncology faculty attended the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2019) annual meeting from May 31st – June 4th in Chicago, IL and the Canadian Urological Association (CUA 2019) annual meeting from June 29th – July 1st in Quebec, QC.
This comprehensive CARE™ Perspectives report section from ASCO and CUA 2019 covers content in multiple prostate cancer disease stages and includes updates on the following:
- 2019 CRPC Guidelines from the CUA
- Enzalutamide (with or without docetaxel) for mHSPC.
- Apalutamide as a treatment option for mCSPC.
- Subgroup analysis of apalutamide for nmCRPC.
- Darolutamide for nmCRPC.
- Enzalutamide versus a combination of Ra223 and enzalutamide in asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic mCRPC patients.
- Taxanes versus AR targeting therapies in patients with poor prognosis mCRPC.