Dr. Alison Moskowitz, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, NY, spoke with CARE™ Hematology Faculty lead, Dr. Peter Anglin, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre, on approaches in frontline advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Discussion focused on:
· How does age figure into decision making with BV-AVD regimen?
· Is there a patient for upfront escBEACOPP?
· Approaches to Brentuximab neuropathy (Grade 2)
[0:30] Question 1: How does age figure into decision making with BV-AVD regimen?
[3:28] Question 2: Is there a patient for upfront escBEACOPP?
[6:25] Discussion point: Approaches to Brentuximab neuropathy (Grade 2)
Case HL Discussion Series
Drs. Anglin and Moskowitz consider treatment of Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma with a case discussion.
- 52-year-old woman
- Presents with advanced stage cHL
- Considered stage 4 advanced cHL
- ECOG performance status 0-1
Variation on Case
- 21 vs 52-year-old woman
- BV-AVD – efficacy and safety
You can access this link by clicking here.
CARE™ discussion series is supported by Seagen Canada.